Hard Hatters Roofing technicians are experts when it comes to installing skylights which can be tricky when it comes to their location on your roof and sealing them properly to prevent leaking. We know exactly how to make sure the skylights we install for you will not leak. It’s all part of our uncompromising quality of workmanship.
Skylights provide many benefits to homeowners. Here are just a few:
- Skylights can increase the value of your home
- Skylights add natural light to your spaces and natural light can improve your mood
- Skylights provide solar heat to your spaces saving you energy costs
- Skylights that open let in fresh air for better ventilation for small and stuffy rooms
- Skylights make a room “feel bigger” and give you a great view of the day and night sky
Skylights also have a few disadvantages for homeowners. Here are some of those:
- Picking the wrong service professional. It is imperative you find a company with experience installing skylights
- Choosing poor quality products without solid warranties
- Choosing the wrong location on your roof without consulting an experienced professional
- Cost to replace or repair a bad installation which is, unfortunately, all too common
Call Hard Hatters today to learn more about our installation process, make an appointment for an estimate and all the different brands of quality skylights we carry.