Hard Hatters Roofing is not only a roofing contractor we also specialize in installing and maintaining gutter systems which are also an integral part of your overall roofing system.
Gutters do one thing and they do it very well by redirecting water away from your home. If you don’t have gutters rain will eventually cause some heavy damage to your home’s siding, windows, doors, and foundation. Though many homeowners don’t give gutters a second thought, a properly installed gutter system is essential to protecting your home investment and will save you from serious and costly damages down the road.
The Importance of Gutters
The importance of properly installed and maintained gutter systems is essential for your home! Every house should have gutters! Municipal building inspectors in the U.S. definitely know the importance of gutters because they are now requiring gutters on all new residential construction in most cities. Here are some reasons rain gutters are so important:
- Helps yard soil stabilization
- Helps to protect your home’s foundation
- Helps to protect your home from flooding
- Helps to prevent your landscaping from erosion
- Helps to prevent water damage to your siding
- Helps to prevent water staining on your stonework
- Helps to prevent sidewalks, patios, and driveways from settling and cracking
- Helps prevent exterior and garage doors from aging prematurely
The gutter types we install:
- 5 and 6 inch K-Style seamless gutters in multiple colors
Give Hard Hatters a call about your gutter system and we will answer any questions you may have about installing a top-quality gutter system for your home, and don’t forget to ask about gutter guards.