Hard Hatters Roofing works with multiple insurance companies in the area and is very experienced with roof damage insurance claims and the claim submission process.
Here’s how the insurance claim process works.
- Call Hard Hatters Roofing to make an appointment for a potential roof damage insurance claim as soon as you can.
- We will schedule an inspector to come to your home to help you determine how any damage you may have happened or not. There is a fee for this service.
- If the inspector says, yes you do have storm damage or other severe weather damage he will give you an estimate for the cost to repair it.
- Now it’s time to call your insurance company to start the claim process, get a claim number and schedule an insurance claims adjuster to come to your location.
- Once you have scheduled a time for the adjuster to come to your location, call Hard Hatters and schedule our inspector to be there at the same time. The Hard Hatters inspector will be able to explain the damage in more detail to the adjuster so he or she has a better understanding of the damage.
- At this point, it’s all in the hands of the insurance adjuster.